The PROP bumps up the sacrum for easy positioning during iliosacral screw placement. A consistent and stable option for S.I. procedures.
- Consistent and stable pelvic positioning
- Soft tissue friendly to help reduce tissue damage at pressure points
- Radiolucent for C-Arm imaging
- Cradles the whole mid-section for even weight distribution
- Provides the right lift for "SI" procedures
Lower Extremity PropSee how the Prop assists in sacrum elevation, providing an ideal stable position for iliosacral screw placement.
The PROP creates a stable, flat, predictable surface on which to lay the patient with plenty of space and mobility for imaging and surgery.