Zero Degree Knee
The Zero Degree Knee was created by a total knee arthroplasty surgeon that spend years trying to use pillows, blankets, or other solutions to maintain post-op extension. Makeshift solutions for post-op recovery did not adequately prevent internal rotation of the foot or support full extension of the knee. The Zero Degree Knee solves those issues.
- Zero Degree Knee enhances patient recovery by providing knee extension therapy
- Help your patients recover faster and reduce chances of post-op complications
- Elevates the heel creating free space posterior to the knee allowing full knee extension
- Maintains a neutral position with toes pointed upward
- Prevents external rotation of the foot, eliminating flexion at the knee