Provides our most comfortable option for post-operative leg elevation. The center is made out of memory foam to comfortably cradle the leg while the outside is made of dense foam to offer stability. When used in the laying position, the ERLE lifts the lower leg above the heart level and may aid in reducing swelling. Ideal for patients with leg casts, post-trauma, or lower extremity surgical procedures.
- Memory foam actively molds to your body in response to heat and pressure, allowing the surface to evenly distribute body weight when occupied.
- Made with dense foam on the outside to provide additional stability with large and heavy casts.
- A washable cover is provided for proper cleaning and extended use.
- Stable and comfortable enough for overnight or prolonged use.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
- Designed for universal use with right and left extremities.
- Durable foam that will last for many years.
Applicable Indications: Post-Operative Elevation, Pre-Operative Elevation, Post-Trauma Elevation, Leg Pain, Foot Pain, Edema.